Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hello Cyberspace!

This is my first post on my first blog! My goal here is simple: to have a forum for discussion on residential drinking water quality. Why? Because I know about it, and what I don't know, my dad does. He's been running a water treatment company for over twenty years and its safe to say I "grew up" in the industry. My second goal is to promote my latest mission and website (www.drink-your-tap-water.com). Most people's tap water is either perfectly fine for drinking or a simple filtration system away from it. And yet we're spending tons of money, time and resources on buying bottles water. I'm suggesting we stop buying bottled water and drink our god given tap water! Okay, first post? check. Website plug? check. Second blog coming in 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment